Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life shirt

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life shirt. I think about you all the time. I know you in a better place. Your cancer is gone, you no longer have cancer. Your stomach doesn’t hurt anymore. May you rip. Take care, I will see you on the other side. I miss you and love you. First husband, Bruce, mom and dad, four brothers, Kenny, Rodney, Greg, and Benny, and lots of other loved ones, mother and father in law and many friends. I miss you all and will see you when God calls me home. What a glorious day that will be.
Dearly Beloved Gathered Today Get Thing Called Life Ladies Tee
Buy this shirt: Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life shirt
https://www.gearbubble.com/beloved-gathered-today-get

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến