Don’t mess with me I have a crazy August boyfriend shirt

At least she is having a Don’t mess with me I have a crazy August boyfriend shirt. My wife Gigi Dunn would laugh about it too and call me a turd. But I would pack hers in my bag. But its truly awesome to see her have fun with the joke. I have torn cartilage between my ribs that’s only a couple of days old. Even breathing hurts let alone coughing or laughing my ass off and speaking of asses. Oh no, I can’t think about it anymore I can’t take the pain-the actual physical pain of laughing this hard! This is how an everlasting relationship works. You annoy each other realizing that you just have to laugh at it rather than plotting on killing him. Man, she’s got a great attitude and sense of humor about it, that’s awesome.

Don't Mess With Me I Have A Crazy August Boyfriend Shirt
Buy this shirt: Don’t mess with me I have a crazy August boyfriend shirt
https://trangshirts.wordpress.com/2019/02/13/dont-mess-with-me-i-have-a-crazy-august-boyfriend-shirt/
http://shirts.strikingly.com/blog/i-run-on-diet-coke-and-insulin-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến