I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay shirt

Love the I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay shirt! And Crusoe looks so freaking awesome as a lumberjack! The beard just made it perfect! Haven’t seemed a video yet I don’t like! I just passed this along to my lumberjack friend. My Parker said he would work like that too! I’m so glad you share your adventures with us. They just keep getting better. This was hysterical. Loved it and loved the tune. Love your beard too Crusoe. No matter what you do or what you are wearing you are still the most handsome and cute Weiner dog. Where has your brother Oakley been? We haven’t see him in a while. He too is so precious and you two make quite the pair. Crusoe, I see you use the Power Sound chainsaw, they are the best.
I'm A Lumberjack And I'm Okay Shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay shirt
https://trangshirts.hatenablog.com/entry/im-lumberjack-im-okay

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến