I’m no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one shirt

Very dry winter but then I’m no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one shirt just after the flying insects came back. They seem to attract hummingbirds but haven’t seen those yet. Prickly pair just starting to bud, hopefully blooming in a few weeks. We have a few different varieties of cactus plants that bloom beautiful flowers like in this video here in Anthem, Arizona. We never water them ourselves as cactus store up water when it rains from time to time. Too much water can kill them. No need to hook them up to an irrigation system like our other plants. Right at this time of the year in April and May they are blooming flowers.
I'm No Cactus Expert But I Know A Prick When I See One Shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one shirt
https://www.gearbubble.com/cactus-expert-but-i-know

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến