In a world full of be a sunflower shirt

In a world full of be a sunflower shirt, my dog ran through the kitchen with my brothers toothbrush in his mouth, my brother chased him, my dog dropped the toothbrush, ran back to the table and ate my brothers’ supper. I thought Burt was smart when he figured out how to steal skewers off the bbq and get them off skewer, and I thought Twiggy was smart when she could steal the meat patty from in between the buns and keep the buns together, and trooper was smart when he learned yoga moves. This is one smart as fur kid, my girl though has developed selective deafness most things are on her terms she climbs up me.

In A World Full Of Be A Sunflower Shirt
Buy this shirt: In a world full of be a sunflower shirt
https://trangshirts.wordpress.com/2019/02/13/in-a-world-full-of-be-a-sunflower-shirt/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến